Top Scholar Chloe Thomas has been selected for Senior World Table Tennis Championships at the end of February

Chloe will be heading to Malaysia to compete in her first World Team championships with her fellow team-mates from Wales. It will be held from Sunday 28 February to Sunday 6 March 2016 at Malawati Stadium in Shah Alam, Greater Kuala Lumpur. Chloe will be alongside the same team-mates with whom she recently played in the Commonwealth Champs in India where the team secured bronze medals. The team championships will be another step up and another chance to perform on the world stage

Chloe “This is so exciting for me, as this will be my first time playing in the World Team Championships, although I have previously competed in two Individual Championships. This will therefore be another goal achieved. This will also be my first time competing in Malaysia, I can’t wait to get out there and perform. We won’t be flying out until the 26th of February which doesn’t give us much time to prepare but due to inadequate funding, we can only make the best of the situation.