SportBU’s intructional courses for this term start this week, between the 3 and 15 October, giving you the chance to get active your way.
There are some new classes for you to choose from, as well as your favourites. It doesn’t matter what your level of fitness, experience or ability is – our qualified instructors will coach you to set your own pace.
Courses run from 4 – 9 weeks and cost between £10 – £80 depending on the course you choose.
4 week courses:
- Surfing (start 7 October)
6 week courses:
- Tennis (start 3 October)
- Cycling (start 7 October)
- Skiing (start 14 October)
- Snowboarding (start 14 October)
9 week courses:
- Pole Fitness (start 12, 13 and 15 October)
- Street Dance (start 12 October)
- Jiu Jitsu (start 14 October)
- Thai Boxing (start 15 Octobeer)
- Kung Fu (start 15 October)
Find dates, venues and prices on the SportBU timetables page.