Originally from Taiwan, Chen Hua Yang (Judy) has written a short profile about her experience of studying MSc Tourism Management at BU. Hear what she has to say.

Chen Hua Yang My experience of studying MSc Tourism Management in Bournemouth University was very challenging but extremely wonderful. The course not only helps me to build up my management, research and logical thinking skills but also enhance my academic knowledge in tourism field, enable me to develop a bigger picture of global travel trends and future tourism. Also, during the studies, there are lots of opportunities to attend field trips (e.g. visiting Swanage, Jurassic Coast), formal tourism conferences (e.g. WTM, BU Tourism & Hospitality Conference), and interact with many industry experts and specialities in tourism industry.

Moreover, the unit tutors of MSc Tourism Management are the best teachers ever. All so friendly, knowledgeable and willing to listen and help, offering the wide range and forward-thinking knowledge and practice. Meanwhile, meeting numerous people with various nationalities in school is very interesting. By interact with a culturally diverse group of students who have different perspective and viewpoints, it does enhance my communication, presentation and team-working skill a lot, also really open my eye.

Therefore, I sincerely recommend the course of MSc Tourism Management, the best choice ever. For me, it was the most amazing and wonderful studying experience in my life.

By Chen Hua Yang