Health & Social Care Services
Our expertise in health and social care services has made us one of the nation’s most trusted healthcare partners. We aim to make people’s lives better through excellence in education, practice development and research. We offer a range of options from single study days to full programmes, delivering a tailored education to meet the needs of your organisation; whether this is consultancy, accredited or non-accredited study. Our areas of expertise include:
- Ageing & Dementia
- Centre for GP Practice
- Clinical Research
- Community up-skilling
- Mental Health
- Online Resource Packages
- Social Care & Social Work
Our business services include:
- Ageing & Dementia Research Centre (ADRC): Projects and research fall under three broad categories – developing ageing & dementia friendly environments, nutrition & wellbeing and activity & social inclusion.
- Bournemouth University Clinical Research Unit (BUCRU): Supporting researchers in improving the quality, quantity and efficiency of research across the university and local NHS trusts.
- Centre for GP Practice: The GP Centre is responsible for the management, provision and support of all aspects of Postgraduate GP Education that occurs in Dorset.
- Centre of Postgraduate Medical Research & Education (CoMPRE): We focus on medically-led research with an emphasis on quantitative techniques.
- The National Centre for Post-Qualifying Social Work (NCPQSW): We provide a range of post-qualifying social work courses throughout England.
Our clients and partners include:
- Local NHS Hospitals, GP Surgeries, Primary Care and Community Trusts
- Dorset Action on Abuse
- Montacute School
- Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Social Policy and Social Work subject centre of the Higher Education Academy (SWAP)
- Skills for care
- Back Care
- The British Pain Society
- The Royal Society for Public Health
- Social Services and local authority departments
- Local residents and communities, voluntary organisations and businesses.
If your organisation needs support, training or bespoke consultancy on health or social care, please call and speak to us on +44 (0)1202 961916.