There will be a BUBUG Social Ride to Swanage and back next Wednesday (17th August). We will be stopping in Swanage as usual, so please bring some money for Fish & Chips if you would like. You will also need £2 for the Ferry.
To register, please email email@example.com
We will be meeting at the Sandbanks Ferry (on the Poole side) at 5:45pm prompt.
- The ride is a social ride on public roads and each rider participates at their own risk and must obey the Highway Code and cycle safely at all times. Your bike should be in a roadworthy condition.
- Please bring enough water for the ride, and wear clothing appropriate for the activity and conditions, including wet weather clothing where necessary.
- Although we do not anticipate completely running out of daylight on the ride, it may become dark towards the end – particularly if it is cloudy. Therefore please ensure that your bike has functioning front and rear lights.
- Please bring normal equipment for dealing with typical mechanical issues, eg puncture repair/spare innertube, pump. You may also wish to carry a lock to secure your bike during the Fish and Chip stop at Swanage
- You are advised to wear a helmet.
- In the event of the ride being cancelled due to bad weather or an unforeseen circumstance, an email will be sent to everyone who has registered by 4pm on the day of the ride. We will also advertise the cancellation on Twitter (https://twitter.com/BU_Bike)