We hope you can’t wait to get started at BU. With this in mind, you may want to access information to help you prepare for your course.
- Once you have completed your online registration, you will be able to log in to myBU, your online learning environment.
- In myBU, you will find a community called Pre Arrival Activity (2012) where you will find a wealth of online materials for you to interact with before you arrive. These activities are specific to your school or course and include introductions from staff as well as suggested books, journals and websites that will help you to prepare for your studies.
- Take a look through the sections listed under your course title and please complete the ‘about me’ questionnaire (this may not be present for all schools).
- You will also find a discussion board where you can start academic conversations with other new students before you arrive.
- In addition to your Pre Arrival Activities, there is also a useful resource Skills4Study which will help equip you with the skills needed to study at University level.
- You can always come back to them later by simply logging in using the username and password detailed in your Welcome Letter.