BU’s library offers top quality facilities, services and support – that you can access from on or off campus.
- Our award winning libraries provide a mix of silent and group study spaces for individual, collaborative and social learning.
- The Library provides access to a wide range of electronic resources (databases, e-journals and e-books) as well as print and multimedia collections.
- Our online and telephone enquiry services allow you to contact Library and Learning Support for help… at any time and from any place.
- myBU is BU’s virtual learning environment. You can access myBU prior to arriving using your BU username and password.
- PCs and wireless access are available in all libraries, including self-service photocopiers and printers
- When you start your course, Student Assistants will be on hand to help you to find your way around the libraries and use the resources.
- You’ll receive help and support for your subject from librarians who will help you to find and use information and develop your study skills.
- All students have access to our online Academic Skills Community. It will help you to develop the skills you need to make the most of your time at BU.
- You’ll find reading lists linking to relevant library books, e-books and e-journals for each course you study.