Now that you have been accepted to BU you will need to sort out accommodation. Here is our essential guide to choosing your accommodation and setting up your home.
- Make sure that your offer has been confirmed (or ‘unconditional offer’ status in UCAS Track) as you can only apply for BU accommodation once you have met the terms of your offer.
- Check out our accommodation options by watching our accommodation videos. You can find these videos at our website or on our YouTube channel.
- Once you have picked your favourite accommodation option you can apply for accommodation by filling out our Accommodation Application Form indicating your preferred choice on the form. You should be aware that we cannot guarantee that all applicants will get their first choice of accommodation.
- Once you have received confirmation of your allocated accommodation you will need to accept the offer by paying your deposit. You will not be able to pick up your keys or enter your accommodation unless you have paid BEFORE YOU ARRIVE!
- The process is now complete and all that is left to do is get ready to arrive. You should read through our Residence Rules and download the appropriate Survival Guide as these documents will give you all of the information you need to know before arriving!
- Follow us on Facebook! Some of our accommodation buildings have their own Facebook group so you can meet other students from your accommodation before you even arrive at BU.
- Make sure you are aware of the Arrival Procedure for your accommodation option. Procedures vary depending on where you are living and you will need to be prepared for when you arrive.