Welcome to New Student Essentials 2014!
To ensure you see the relevant information for you, please select whether you are a UK student or International (outside the UK) student.
You are from the UK
You are from outside the UK
Below are all the categories on this site:
Before you arrive:
Confirm your place on your course
- Tell us when you have met the conditions of your offer and confirm your results to us if necessary. You will also need to pay your deposit. For a step by step guide on how to confirm your place, click here.
- After confirming your place, you can apply for University-managed accommodation online using the online form. You will need to log-in to the online accommodation application system. You may have already received an email containing your username and password. If not, or if you have any problems logging in, please contact askBU.
- We will send you your username, password and link to the online registration webpages. You may have received this in a welcome letter with your handbook by post. If you are living outside of the EU, we will email you about this. Online registration includes paying your fee (or telling us who will be paying your fee). You must complete the online registration process before you can enrol on your course.
- Read the student handbook the international student handbook and any information you have received about your course. Read the information on the orientation webpages and book the airport meet and greet service if you want to use it.
- If you are on Facebook then 'Like' the Bournemouth University: We arrive in 2013/14 page (or our Postgraduate page) to keep up to date with the latest information and meet fellow new students. If on Twitter, then follow @Bournemouthuni