We welcome welcome abstract submissions addressing the broad themes of the conference, including:
- How has the internet altered environmental communication?
- How are different forms of media used to mobilise protest and engagement around environmental change and politics?
- How does communication of science, risk and change influence public understanding of sustainability and the environment?
- What characterises reporting of environmental sustainability, climate change and conservation?
- In what ways can different stakeholders work together to influence policy and bring about positive change?
- How can environmental change and sustainability be incorporated into the curriculum and academic practice?
Abstracts should be no more than 150 words and submitted by 10 January 2011 extended deadline: 17 January, 2011 using the online form (see bottom of page) or via email to Einar Thorsen at email@example.com. Please include a title, full institutional affiliation, and five key words.
Update: Please note that abstract submission has now closed. We will be in touch with a decision on proposed papers shortly.